Hi Siva,

I tried to create a registry instance as below .
RemoteRegistry registry = new RemoteRegistry(new URL(registryUrl), "admin",
"admin");

And created a resource as below
Resource resource = new RemoteResourceImpl();
resource.setContent(resourceStr);
resource.setMediaType("text/plain");

Finally put the resource into registry
registry.put(RESOURCE_PATH_NAME,resource);

But it didn't work.
Finally talked to kernel team and decided to write the -cleanRegistry
server start up argument test on AS.

Thanks,
Iqbal