I don't think we allow to delete tenant admin user currently. This could
leave the system in an inconsistent state. We only allow to delete the
whole tenant. In JDBC how it happens is we use the cascading delete
function of the database to do this. For LDAP user stores we manually
delete the OUs.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*