Hi Yasassri,

This feature is introduced to support non-secured applications. Since AppM
is using SSO, even when we publish a unsecured application through
AppManager, it need user authentication to access this application though
GW. But there can be some use cases Application publisher need this app to
have anonymous access but need to apply other QoS policies.
Also this can be configured in two levels as Lahiru explained already.

Regards,
Dinusha.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Yasassri Ratnayake <yasas...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi AppM Team,
>
> I would like to get some clarification regarding the "Allow Anonymous
> Access:" option which can be selected when creating a webapp. What is the
> intended behavior of an Anonymous App?
>
> With Regards,
> --
> Yasassri Ratnayake
> Software Engineer - QA
> WSO2 Inc ; http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
> *Mobile : +94715933168 <%2B94715933168>*
> *Blog : http://yasassriratnayake.blogspot.com/
> <http://yasassriratnayake.blogspot.com/>*

--
Dinusha Dilrukshi