Hi Kasun,

This is done at Task Adapter level.

Task manager will invoke the task weather the tenant is loaded or not.
However we require the tenant to be loaded to get the configs. Tenant

However the case Maheeka mentioned, since the artifacts are not
getting deployed it'll not register the task.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-mediation/blob/master/components/mediation-ntask/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/mediation/ntask/NTaskAdapter.java

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.