Hi All,

I am currently on the process of creating a patch for the above given admin
service. the above state admin service does not produce the necessary
result. I created a SOAP project in SOAPUI and sent in request as shown
below,

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2003%2F05%2Fsoap-envelope&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGfMX1ZVGPTZcRDvsElhc17DotqKg>"
xmlns:ser="http://service.ws.um.carbon.wso2.org
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fservice.ws.um.carbon.wso2.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH557mdjhLWFzbjtRIX1rQuI2d6Yg>
">
  <soap:Header/>
  <soap:Body>
     <ser:getAllowedUIResourcesForUser>
        <!--Optional:-->
        <ser:userName>admin</ser:userName>
        <!--Optional:-->
        <ser:permissionRootPath>/permission/admin/</ser:permissionRootPath>
     </ser:getAllowedUIResourcesForUser>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

But the only response i get is "Invalid permission root path", can someone
please tell me is my configuration correct?

I would like to know the usages of the above given admin service. Is there
another method which we can use to acquire the required data which can be
used as a workaround?

Thank you.

Shiva Balachandran
Software Engineer