DimuthuD, I still see submodule dependencies having version defined even
though they are defined in the parent pom Eg:
distribution/integration/test-common/integration-test-utils/pom.xml.

Also when adding new dependencies to dependencyManagement section, check
whether they are already added. If yes, we will end up having duplicated
dependencies.

Blog - *http://kishanthan.wordpress.com <http://kishanthan.wordpress.com>*
Twitter - *http://twitter.com/kishanthan <http://twitter.com/kishanthan>*