Nice work.

@Krishantha I have a question regarding getting code coverage for these.
Since these are platform scenarios and don't execute at build time, is
there a way we can find out the exact code coverage of all the test
scenarios?

Currently the only comprehensive coverage comes from the tests that run at
build time and we don't actually know the coverage as a whole (which
includes the UI and platform scenarios).

Thanks,
NuwanD.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Dimuthu De Lanerolle <dimut...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> We have completed writing the above cross products (APIM & IS)  test case
> scenario and the test case covers the following sequence.
>
> 1. Publisher SSO login & verifications
> 2. Creating a sample API
> 3. Change API state from created to published & verify the API details
> 4. Verify avoidance of repeat authentication for APIM /store & related
> verifications
>

> Regards
>

> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:27 PM, Krishantha Samaraweera <
> krishan...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> [adding dev]
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Krishantha.
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM, Dimuthu De Lanerolle <dimut...@wso2.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Krishantha,
>>>
>>> test scenario for [1]
>>>
>>> APIM wso2is-5.0.0
>>> IS wso2am-1.9.0
>>>
>>> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM180/Configuring+Single+Sign-on
>>>

>>> Basic cross products test scenario contains the following steps.
>>>
>>> 1. Invoke a http client call to publisher login.
>>> 2. Verify http response status codes and whether the SAML based SSO
>>> authentication was successful / unsuccessful ( Verify Login page / API &
>>> Index page details.)
>>> 3. Verify avoidance of repeat authentication for APIM /store.
>>>
>>> Following steps  were automated to-date.
>>>
>>> 1. HTTP call for /publisher
>>> 2. Invocation calls for samlsso endpoint
>>> 3. calls on commonauth endpoints
>>> 4. jaggery_acs jag related re-directions

>>> http://wso2.com/
>>> Tel. : +94 11 2145345  Fax : +94 11 2145300  email : dimut...@wso2.com
>>>

>> --
>> Krishantha Samaraweera