Hi,

*Second week update on my work.*
I managed to create a use-case sample with Dead Letter Pattern which will
be working on RabbitMQ transport on the client side and http backend
server. In here you can find the configuration information [1]. I also
tested dead letter pattern for RabbitMQ backend but is not working because
message processor is unable to handle rabbitmq endpoints.
I updated the RabbitMQ transport source code to handle server (rabbitmq
message broker) disconnections. This feature is still in testing and you
can find the updated source code in here [2].

[1].
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/1exF-dhcgIrhN47M240s5EZc4tMZARtnNxfQJJRGIyXM/edit?usp=sharing
[2].
https://github.com/ecr666/wso2-axis2-transports/tree/master/modules/rabbitmq