Hi,

I tried to search for an existing service by service name. I got below
message in the search field of the UI with no output.

overview_name:"abx" interface_transportProtocols:"None"
interface_messageFormats:"None" interface_messageExchangePatterns:"None"
security_authenticationPlatform:"None"
security_authenticationMechanism:"None"
security_authorizationPlatform:"None" security_messageIntegrity:"None"
security_messageEncryption:"None"

When search for the service by version same happens and got the below
message in the search field.

 overview_version:"1.0.0" interface_transportProtocols:"None"
interface_messageFormats:"None" interface_messageExchangePatterns:"None"
security_authenticationPlatform:"None"
security_authenticationMechanism:"None"
security_authorizationPlatform:"None" security_messageIntegrity:"None"
security_messageEncryption:"None"

No error message found in the console only the INFO and WARN logs were
there.
Is this a known issue?

Sithumini Senevirathne
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

email: sithumi...@wso2.com,   mobile: +94 756977999