Hi,
I was going through the ESB sample on writing tasks sample[1]. On the 9th
point of step 5 "Configure and Schedule in ESB Console". It says Enter "
http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService"; for property value
'to'. And it did not work, In order to work value for 'to' should be
changed to "http://localhost:9000/services/SimpleStockQuoteService";

However once I run with the above change, I got the following error
"ERROR receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver: Exception occurred while trying
to invoke service method placeOrder

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: namespace mismatch require
http://services.samples found http://services.samples/xsd";

To get it to work, I changed the request namespace from "
http://services.samples/xsd"; to "http://services.samples"; on the source
code[2].

Is it this the way it should be corrected ?.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB481/Writing+Tasks+Sample
[2] http://wso2.com/library/2900/

*Ayyoob Hamza*
*Software Engineer*