Hi,

I have noticed following  behaviour in API-Manager - API Store, when
 implanting API Life Cycle integration test cases.

After create a new version of a API and publish, the old API version is not
get listed under  "More APIs from user" section..

   1. When search the API name, it shows all the  APIs versions[1].
   2. When select the old API version from search list, It shows the new
   version under More Apis from user section[2]
   3. *When select the new API version from search list, It does not show
   the old version under More Apis from user section.[3]*
   4. *When make a REST call to
   ".../store/site/blocks/api/listing/ajax/list.jag?action=getAllPublishedAPIs"
   , it also return  only the new API version*

I am refering  to the API-M 1.9.0 Test Plan [4]

   - Is there any reason why the old versions are not listed in "More APIs
   from user" section ?
   - Also any reason to the REST
   call(
".../store/site/blocks/api/listing/ajax/list.jag?action=getAllPublishedAPIs")
    not return all versions of the API ?

​​​​​​[1]​​​
​
 Screen Shot 2015-03-02 at 6.03.52 PM.png
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/file/d/0B2mfjA37km5UUUs3bDFfeWhneHM/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
[2]
​
 Screen Shot 2015-03-02 at 6.04.08 PM.png
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/file/d/0B2mfjA37km5UVk1rakFqcHN1cm8/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

​​[3]
​
 Screen Shot 2015-03-02 at 6.03.13 PM.png
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/file/d/0B2mfjA37km5Ucnp0eUNVSEVPZFE/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
​​
[4] API-M 1.9.0 Test Plan