Hi Isuru,

I have tested the core functionality of blocking and non blocking. Please
find the test plan and some test results.

Test No

Test

Configuration

Expected result

Observed results

Status

Functional Testing

1

Direct endpoint without blocking

<call blocking=”false”><endpoint name="StockQuoteService">

       <address uri="http://localhost:9000/services/SimpleStockQuoteService";
<http://localhost:9000/services/SimpleStockQuoteService>/>

   </endpoint>

<call>

Receive response

Received response

Passed

2

Direct endpoint with blocking

<call blocking=”true”><endpoint name="StockQuoteService">

       <address uri="http://localhost:9000/services/SimpleStockQuoteService";
<http://localhost:9000/services/SimpleStockQuoteService>/>

   </endpoint>

<call>

Receive response

Received response

Passed

3

Indirect endpoint without blocking

<call blocking=”false”> <endpoint key="StockQuoteService"/>

               </call>

Receive response

Received response

Passed

4

Indirect endpoint with blocking

<call blocking=”true”> <endpoint key="StockQuoteService"/>

               </call>

Receive response

Received response

Passed

5

Test blocking external service invocation during mediation.

Pending

6

Test non blocking when external service invocates during mediation.

Pending

7

Handle mutual SSL when blocking is true

Add the following configuration to <ESB_HOME>/bin/wso2server.sh

-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore="$CARBON_HOME/repository/resources/security/wso2carbon.jks"
\

-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword="wso2carbon" \

-Djavax.net.ssl.keyPassword="wso2carbon" \

Pending

8

Test with other  endpoints

   - Address Endpoint
   - Default Endpoint
   - Failover Group
   - HTTP Endpoint
   - Load Balance Endpoint
   - Recipient List Group
   - Template Endpoint
   - WSDL Endpoint

<call blocking=”false”> <endpoint key="StockQuoteService"/>

               </call>

Pending

UI Testing

Pending

8

Select None endpoint

Pending

9

Define the call mediator through the inline

Pending

10

Pick the endpoint path from the Registry

Pending

11

Specify the endpoint from Xpath

Pending

12

Add the configuration through the source view

Pending

13

Add the configuration through the design view

Pending

12

Switch to source view from design view

Pending