We did complete code reformatting for user.core because every time IS
member gives a patch there are code formatting issues due to existing code.
So I completely reformatted the user.core code. This caused test failure.

Couldn't revert it immediately because there was a pending diff to be
applied on the formatted code which was quite large. So had to apply the
diff and then fix the tests.

Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*