Hi,

Yes we can add in the connector core. If we have in the ESB it would be
better we can reuse in other components. We can create the new mediator or
use enrich mediator to add this attachment functionality. Now the enrich
mediator is used to clone the OMElement based on the
type(Custom,Envelope,Body,Property and Inline). We can add a additional
option in type for the attachment In this case we can extract the
attachment.

Thanks,
Kathees

--