Hi,

I have a deployed a simple service on axis2 and am trying to secure it
using the wso2 esb.

I created a *"Proxy Service"* for this service via "*Pass Through Proxy*"
option in the ESB Mgt Console.

Upon completion of the process I also made it "*Secured*" by a simple "
*UsernameToken*" scenario.

I tested the service via the "*ESB Mgt Console's Try this Service*" option.

Whilst testing I tested for the three different *endpoints *available.

*OrderServiceProxyHttpsSoap11Endpoint*

*OrderServiceProxyHttpsSoap12Endpoint*
*OrderServiceProxyHttpsEndpoint*

Whilst the service works fine *("with proper Username - Password security
check") *for the first two SOAP endpoints, I get an error when I try the
service call with the "*OrderServiceProxyHttpsEndpoint*".

*<TryitProxyError h:status="SOAP envelope error"
xmlns:h="http://wso2.org/ns/TryitProxy <http://wso2.org/ns/TryitProxy>">*
*org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized*
*</TryitProxyError>*

Is there any particular reason for this?