Hi,

Thank you very much for the Google Hangout session today. It was very
helpful in getting a good idea about what is expected from us. I had some
issues with the connection towards the end of the session, so I couldn't
raise my questions there. Anyways, in a nutshell, what we are supposed to
do is not really to come up with a brand new editor for Siddhi, but to add
more capabilities to the existing editor which would better assist the user
in writing queries, right?

And the second question, what is the technical background of the typical
user of the Siddhi query editor? Are they Software Engineers or someone
else with a similar, strong technical background? Or is it used by others
with a lesser technical background (i.e: finance division of an
organization)?

Thanks,
Pubudu

--