Hi Tharinda,

Ultimately, the java code created using the wrangler script (after
conversion), should be able to used as an Apache Spark [1] Transformations
[2]. (at the back-end)

On a side note, please use the WSO2 dev mailing list for any project
related communication :)

[1] https://spark.apache.org/
[2]
http://spark.apache.org/docs/1.2.0/programming-guide.html#transformations