If a jar has unrelated dependencies, then those should go into separate
bundles. One example is the membrane-soa and asm jars we were trying to
osgify. We have separated these and released as two separate orbit bundles.

And you don't have to include all the dependencies. Identify the optional
dependencies, and if you don't require those optional dependencies, then
don't include them.