Hi Heshan,

The problem with export command has occurred due to missing double quotes:
export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xms512m -Xmx1536m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=256m"

Yesterday I uploaded Stratos 4.1.0-beta-kubernetes-v6 distribution to
Apache dist and updated the getting started guide. Now you can try it
without building from source:
https://gist.github.com/imesh/b8f81fac8de39183a504

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Heshan Jayasinghe <shanu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> -bash: export: `-Xmx1536m': not a valid identifier
>
> -bash: export: `-XX:MaxPermSize=512m': not a valid identifier
>
> -bash: export: `-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=256m': not a valid identifier
>
> then i try to setup a kuberntes 0.11.0 cluster using Vagrant.I use
> following URL to that
> https://github.com/pires/kubernetes-vagrant-coreos-cluster
>
> I installed home-brew and install Wget fleetclt etcdtl and then i stuck
> in following point.
> "Download the *kubectl* binary into */usr/local/bin*, which should be
> (and most probably is) set in your shell's *$PATH*...
> ./kubLocalSetup install"
> I could't find and any kublocalSetup file in use/local/bin (mac) or in my
> default folder.I searched Kubeclt binary to download but i didn't
> find Kubeclt binary.
>
> So I stop it from that point and start setup in another way using
> following guide.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Install+Stratos+with+Kubernetes+in+a+Testing+Environment
> I clone and setup kubernetes-vagrant-setup and then I start the kubernates
> cluster by navigating to vagrant (1st one done)
>
> heshans-mbp:kubernetes-vagrant-setup heshanjayasinghe$ vagrant up
>
> /opt/vagrant/bin/../embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.7.2/lib/vagrant/pre-rubygems.rb:31:
> warning: Insecure world writable dir /usr/local in PATH, mode 040777
>
> /opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/bundler-1.7.11/lib/bundler/runtime.rb:222:
> warning: Insecure world writable dir /usr/local in PATH, mode 040777
>
> Bringing machine 'master' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
>
> Bringing machine 'node-01' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
>
> ==> master: Checking if box 'coreos-alpha' is up to date...
>
> ==> master: VirtualBox VM is already running.
>
> ==> node-01: Checking if box 'coreos-alpha' is up to date...
>
> ==> node-01: VirtualBox VM is already running.
> after that "vagrant ssh master" command work well but (2nd one done)
> "kubecfg list minions" and "sudo systemctl restart controller-manager"
>  commands not working.(3/4 not working)
> but "docker pull gurpartap/redis" command worked (5th one done)
> then i go to cd
> <STRATOS-SOURCE-HOME>/components/org.apache.stratos.kubernetes.client/ (6th
> one done)
> but "mvn test -o -Plive" command not working (7th one not working)
> do you see any mistake here?please help me to solved this problem.
> I am new to WSO2 product so  there some problems come when setup those
> thing.I am really sorry if I disturbing you.I do a research on billing
> system too.i found some resources.now I want to integrate these details in
> to one project.
>
> I really like to have a face to face meeting with you about this project
> then i can get clear understanding and I can start my writing my proposal
> with suitable techonologycal stuff.i am free on tomorrow morning and day
> after tomorrow morning and evening.if you can spend few minutes for me

>>> 1-get cloud service usage.
>>> 2-generate a detailed invoice
>>> 3 -making payments