Hi Pamod

Querying the remaining slots and removing content directly is OK. As an
improvement you can add a separate method in slot coordinator to get that
message range of all the slots, to reduce cluster communication, and then
do the necessary processing in the local node it self.

Thanks,
Asitha

--
*Asitha Nanayakkara*