Hi Anuruddha/ Danushka,

FYI, I checked the code again and noticed that calling getAllAppsOfUser
from the user home page is not needed anymore. It is used in the eventing
page template. So updating the "application_list" in session from the
notification wall template is enough. Further more "application_list" is
not the attribtue in the session which is used to draw the user home page.
It is "USER_HOME_CACHE" attribute the one which is used.

So I think it is safe to remove the recurring getAllAppsOfUser from the
user home page.

WDYT ?

Regards
Gayan