Hi Manjula,

Since we don't send mails when the users are invited to an application as
of yet we would be needing some other way of doing this if it is essential.
IMO, a messaging mechanism won't work since this is the logged in user's
session that we are talking about. Another thing that we can do is to
notify the user via the user notification wall.

WDYT ?

Regards