Hi,

I created an ESB cluster fronted by ELB. Created a LDAP server through
ApacheDS.

When creating a tenant the bellow error occurred.

"ERROR - TenantPersistor Error in changing the tenant admin password for
tenant domain:"

To fix this, I applied the patch related to [1]. The problem solved and I
was able to create tenants without a problem.

   - Now when I try to log in with the created tenants I get an error
   saying,

"Login failed! Please recheck the username and password and try again."

   - Then I tried to edit the tenant giving a new password and update. Got
   an error saying,

               "ERROR - TenantMgtAdminService Error in changing the tenant
admin password, tenant domain:"

Is there a solution for this?

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-15187

Thank you,