Hi APIM Team,

Automation team is migrating test suites from old test framework to new
one. I've already removed old test modules from integration module POM and
applied the pull request four days ago, updated mail thread can be found at
 "[APIM] Please merge pull request"

Note that only following modules are enabled now.

!--<module>tests-ui-integration</module>-->

Can you please refine from committing to old test modules. We kept those
old modules until test migration is over. Now I think its not a good idea
to keep those modules and will remove them soon.

Let me know if you have any concern with removing old test modules.

Following test modules will be removed shortly. And we will take care of
migrating tests in those modules to our new modules properly.

1. tests-new
2. tests-ui
3. tests.

Thanks,