Hi,

I am Pubudu Dodangoda, an Engineering undergraduate from Computer Science
and Engineering department, University of Moratuwa.
At the moment I am an intern, here, at WSO2, assigned to BAM.

I went through the GSoC proposal list. I am interested in proposal [1]
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for+2015#ProjectProposalsfor2015-Proposal18:ExtensibleVisualComposerSiddhiLanguage>
 and looking forward to contribute.
I would like to have a discussion on further details regarding the $subject
and how I can contribute for the Project.

Prior Experience -

   1. My fast track training project was on a similar tech-scope, which was
   to develop a visualization JS library(IGVIZ) using D3JS and currently being
   improved by us(Dunith, Tharindu, Fawsan, and I) which will be used in CEP
   and BAM in the upcoming releases.
   2. Ongoing project for the Analytics- Dashboard which involves JS,
   Bootstrap,  HTML, JSP, SOAP-backend(now), Rest(earlier),etc is now under
   development(final phases).

Please let me know when you could share your time for this.

[1] ExtensibleVisualComposerSiddhiLanguage
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for+2015#ProjectProposalsfor2015-Proposal18:ExtensibleVisualComposerSiddhiLanguage>

Thank You and Kind Regards
--
*Pubudu Dodangoda*