Dear Developers,

I am Thushan Ganegedara, a PhD student at University of Sydney. I graduated
from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka in 2014.

I became quite interested in the idea of Deep Learning for WSO2 Machine
Learner for GSOC 2015. Neural networks is one my major strengths as I have
been working with Neural Networks (specifically Self-Organizing-Maps and
Back-propagation) (Java) for almost 2 years so far.
Furthermore, I am currently pursuing my PhD in representation learning
(i.e. Deep Learning)

I have already published a paper in IJCNN 2014
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=6889650&tag=1
and expecting to publish another in IJCNN 2015

I would appreciate greatly if you could let me know any wiki/documentation
(other than GIT Readme document and WSO2 Oxygen Tank) where I can
familiarize myself with the Machine Learner more.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Thushan Ganegedara
School of IT
University of Sydney, Australia