Hi

creating branches of a nodejs applications is completed now. this will
create a new repository in S2gitblit for each application each version. Now
it will spawn a new cartridge for per application per version as well . The
git URL will construct as follows

trunk :-
https://ad...@git.appfactory.private.wso2.com:8444/r/Development/nodejs/20/nb5app-trunkhasithadotcom.git

version :-
https://ad...@git.appfactory.private.wso2.com:8444/r/Development/nodejs/20/nb5app-1-0-0hasithadotcom.git

*This scenario will apply to all the single tenant cartridges