Hi All,

This is to update the current status of the App Manger release cycle.

We had issues initially when testing due to following reasons

   - There was no decided permission model embedded to AM.
   - UI got changed along the way
   - Features were not finalized.

We got the following critical fixes with the 06-03-2015 pack.

=> Finalized permission model
=> Fix for blockers under tenant scenarios.

Got the following fixes with the 16-03-2015 pack.

=> Oracle Script fix
=> Fixed Mobile App scenarios for tenant

*What has being done*

1. Setting-up cluster setup. (Deployment is Automated)
2. Jmeter scripts to mimic basic functionality of AM (Currently not working
due to recent changes in AM)
3. Covered webapp creation/ Mobile app creation flow.
4. Smoke test with EMM integration.
5. Tested clustered caching scenarios.
6. Tested throttling.
7. Smoke tests on windows.

*Current Status*

ATM the latest pack is unstable so we are not testing the pack in the
clustered setup, hence we are doing our tests in a standalone setup. And
still the workflow process is not finalized.

*Issue Status*

>From 6th March, 68 issues reported and a total of 220 issues reported by
the QA team up-to now and from that there are 102 open issues.

*What needs to be covered*

With  the new Changes we have to cover the following areas.

1. Test with Oracle
2. Run a long running test.
3. Run Integration scenarios with BAM / EMM / IS (The cluster setup already
has a IS cluster).
4. Smoke tests on already tested features/areas after bug fixes and
improvements.

With Regards,
--
Yasassri Ratnayake