Dear Devs,

I have forked WSO2 Machine Learner with the intention of getting more
insight into the product. I've followed the instructions in the Read Me and
I was able to successfully start the WSO2Server.

However, afterwards when I entered the credentials on the managing console,
it returns the following error
HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL
I was able to find other instances where the same error has occurred,
​
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-8032?jql=text%20~%20%22HTTP%20Status%20405%20GET%22
http://wso2-oxygen-tank.10903.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=2&query=HTTP+Status+405+-+HTTP+method+GET+is+not+supported+by+this+URL&n=2

But these issue trackers/forums​ doesn't offer a clear fix. I tried
suffixing '/' as mentioned in one post, but that didn't help me.

I'm using Carbon 4.3.0 version

I would highly appreciate if you could provide some insight to this.

Thank you

Thushan Ganegedara
School of IT
University of Sydney, Australia