Hi Tharinda,

Overall Looks good!

A couple of points I would like to highlight:

   - In the diagram, Wrangle UI and library is a single component. And
   Jaggery UI should be acting as a middle layer between end-user, wrangler
   and backend. Hope you have got the idea correctly.
   - In the timeline, may be you could allocate more time to the backend
   development over the UI.

Regards,
Supun

--