Hi Fathima,

As we discussed in the hangout you can prepare the proposal with few basic
operations as application creation/deletion, app life-cycle management,
trigger builds, app deployment etc.. Once the  CLI basics are in place
adding an operation would be as easy as parsing arguments and calling the
correct api end-points with parameters.

Regards,
Anuruddha.