Hi Shashika,

   - Only way to enable the Ghost mode in test environment is to changing
   the repository/conf/carbon.xml.

You have to copy the edited "carbon.xml"  at @BeforeClass method and
restore the carbon.xml at @AfterClasss method.
You can do this task by using applyConfiguration  methods in
org.wso2.carbon.integration.common.utils.mgt.ServerConfigurationManager.java.
For sample usage of ServerConfigurationManager [1].

   - *Do not edit the **wso2server.sh* and configure the webapp and tenant
   unloading time.
                                For this you have to start a new server
   with a port offset and pass those parameters. You can use one of
   following ways.
      - Using CarbonTestServerManager.java. Usage and more details can be
      found in [2] mail thread and [3]
      - Using MultipleServersManager.java

    private HashMap<String, String> serverPropertyMap = new HashMap<String,
String>();

    private MultipleServersManager manager = new MultipleServersManager();

    @BeforeClass(alwaysRun = true)

    public void init() throws Exception {

        // to start the server from a different port offset

        *int portOffset = 1;*

*        int idleTime = 1;*

*        serverPropertyMap.put("-DportOffset",
Integer.toString(portOffset));*

*        serverPropertyMap.put("-Dtenant.idle.time",
Integer.toString(idleTime));*

        AutomationContext autoCtx = new AutomationContext();

        CarbonTestServerManager server =

                new CarbonTestServerManager(autoCtx,
System.getProperty("carbon.zip"), serverPropertyMap);

        manager.startServers(server);

        UserPopulator userPopulator = new UserPopulator("AS",
"appServerInstance0002");

        userPopulator.populateUsers();

    }

same as "-*Dtenant.idle.time" *u can  add the *"-Dwebapp.idle.time"*

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/product-apim/blob/master/modules/integration/tests-integration/tests-backend/src/test/java/org/wso2/am/integration/tests/api/lifecycle/APIManagerConfigurationChangeTest.java
[2][Dev] How to set tenant idle time in writing integration test for AS 5.2.
1
[3
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/branches/4.1.0/products/esb/4.7.0/modules/integration/tests/src/test/java/org/wso2/carbon/esb/test/servers/NewInstanceTestCase.java]

Thanks and Best Regards,