Hi,

Currently in the mail threads event flow rate, memory consumption, queue
size are mentioned as the requirements which need visualizations. What are
the additional visualizations needed, could you be more specific on the
requirements.?? I would be grateful if you could help me as I am in the
final stage of completing my proposal .

Thanks.