Hi Akqeel,

Your project proposal looks good. I would like to see more reviews of
billing patterns, currently you have only included the billing model of
OpenShift. Moreover it would be better to do a literature review of
existing open source billing systems and list down Google Wallet API
methods you may need.

Please submit your project proposal on time (even it is not complete), the
deadline is on March 27th at 19:00 UTC.

Thanks