Hi Susinda,

These are the configs you want to create in order to do above url pattern.

1. Create resource as /update/{urlParam1}.
2. Put queryparam1 and queryparam2 as the Query Parameters to that created
resource
3.If your real backend endpoint as
http://192.168.1.101:9765/services/ResourcesSample/product/S10_1678?buyPrice=48.81
then put  *"http://192.168.1.101:9765/services/ResourcesSample
<http://192.168.1.101:9765/services/ResourcesSample>" *as the endpoint url.

I checked this with Configuring DSS as a rest endpoint
You can checked with that sample for your work .

​​

Thanks and Regards.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Susinda Perera <susi...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Is it possible to do the $subject. I want to implement a resource like
> follows, I tried to add this by editing source view.
>
> <resource methods="GET"
>

> uri-template="/update/{urlParam1}?queryParam1={query.param.var1}&amp;queryParam2={query.param.var2}">
>
> However when i invoke the api, it says it cannot find the resource? Am i
> doing something wrong in editing directly in source view? or once i edited
> in source view do i have to publish the api again?
> Can i do the same using UI?
>

> --
> *Susinda Perera*
> Software Engineer
> Mobile:(+94)716049075
>
> WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com/
> Tel : 94 11 214 5345 Fax :94 11 2145300

*Tharindu Dharmarathna*Associate Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

mobile: *+94779109091*