Hi

As an addition to what pavithra mentioned, an example for a use case,
Disabling chunked encdoing from gateway can be considered. Here we have to
associate a custom sequence and this can be done by following [1]

We can write a simple sequence as follows

<sequence xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse";
name="admin--testapi1:v1.0--Out">
   <!--
   <log level="full">
            <property name="===  Message##### ===" value="===="></property>
    </log>
    -->
   <property name="DISABLE_CHUNKING" value="true" scope="axis2" />
</sequence>

[1]https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM180/Adding+Mediation+Extensions

Hope its helpful

Thank You