This has already been fixed and PR sent to kernel. However it hasn't been
merged for 4.4.0 release. So probably it will should be in the first patch
for kernel.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*