I am working at evaluating WSO2 Identity Server and API Manager.

I am trying to connect the Identity Server with our VDS/LDAP server.  I have
created the UserStoreManager configuration in the user-mgt.xml file and set the
AdminUser to the same user name (not the full connectionName), but I am not
able to authenticate with this user.  When I navigate to the local carbon
instance, enter the username and password, I get an login failure message.  The
UserStoreManager is a read-only connection to the VDS server.  I have also
disabled the internal LDAP server.  If I enable the internal LDAP server and
configure the connection to the internal VDS server with a secondary user
store, I can log in with the standard "admin" user and the Travelocity.com
example works with that user, but even if I add one of the VDS user to the
Travelocity internal group, I cannot authenticate with SAML SSO example.

I am trying to do two things.

1.        Log into the Identity Server Management console with an internal LDAP
user

2.       Authenticate with Travelocity SAML SSO example with an internal LDAP
user, either as a secondary user store or when the internal LDAP server is the
primary (and only) user store.

Thanks for your help on this issue

Michael Eyre