OAuth 4.3.3 in git is found in [1]. But this is not a proper released
version. When I say proper release it was not tested and all. It was
released in order to get the git build working. If you are going to release
an alpha or beta, you've got to depend on a version thats going to be
really released for use for products. carbon-identity 4.3.4 will be the
proper release to depend on. But it might take couple of weeks for us to
release it completely.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity/tree/release-4.3.3/components/identity/org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*