Hi Johann/KasunG/Kishanthan,

What would be the way forward to support this feature? We can have the
Developer Studio story completed if we use the "allowRoles" parameter with
the *SecurityDeploymentIntercepter *class updating the DB. If we are going
with the registry resource property approach, we need to implement the same
logic at a proper place in the identity component.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Chanaka