Hi,

This let you all know if someone face the same sort of issue.
It seems that carbon-commons picking up dependency versions specified in
the already released kernel version, even I changed tomcat version in the
pom.xml.
When I changed the Carbon-kernel version and build the carbon-commons with
the changed version, it picks the correct orbit bundles. That solve the
issue.

Thanks
Best Regards