Hi,

I use WSO2 IS 5.0.0 for authenticate users through OpenID. Currently I have
created some mock users in IS with attributes like First Name, Last Name,
Address, Organization and Country. After I get the access token, I sent a
request to https://localhost:9443/oauth2/userinfo?schema=openid
to get user profile details.

Output is

{"phone_number":"0719084638","email":"dimuthu.upeks...@gmail.com","name":"dimuthu","family_name":"Upeksha","preferred_username":"dimuthu","given_name":"dimuthu","country":"Sri
Lanka"}

There I can's see some attributes I have put in the profile. For an example
I can't see Last Name and Organization in the response although they are in
actual profile. Instead there are some attributes
like family_name, preferred_username and given_name which are not in the
actual profile. What is the reason for that? Is there a way to configure
which attributes are to be returned in the response message?

Thanks
Dimuthu