Hi All,

I'm in the process of writing an integration test which will test the email
notification feature implementation of BPS. Therefore I have set up the
GreenMail server with a user registered, to receive the emails, but the
email count is always 0.

When looking into methods provided by GreenMailUtil, it is noticed that to
send an email ,GreenMailUtil.sendTextEmail() method is used. For this
scenario, the email sending process will occur within the implementation.
Therefore is it possible for the mail messages to be sent through feature
implementation (without using above method) and just to receive the sent
emails through GreenMail ? Following are the steps I have followed so far.

1. Start GreenMail server
2. Set a new user to created server
3. Add axis2-client mailto configuration (same port as GreenMail server)
4. Use  method server.getReceivedMessages() to retrieve the emails.

If this approach is not valid, any other suggestions on this will be
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Himasha Guruge
*Software Engineer*