Hi Isuru,

Thanks for the quick response! That really helped.

I was able to handle non-existing API contexts by referencing to mis-match
handler sequence inside the main sequence;

<sequence xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse"; name="main">
    <in>
       <sequence key="_resource_mismatch_handler_"/>
    </in>
</sequence>