Hi all,

I was able to fix one test class[1] in this[2] commit.
Hope this would be helpful in order to fix other test failures.

Best approach would be to debug test classes one at a time to locate the UI
element mismatches.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/product-es/blob/e6a6a2b2891f0d436294320436caa09ed9ffae23/modules/integration/tests-ui-integration/tests-ui/src/test/java/org/wso2/es/ui/integration/test/publisher/ESPublisherAddEditAssetTestCase.java
[2]
https://github.com/wso2/product-es/commit/e6a6a2b2891f0d436294320436caa09ed9ffae23

Thanks!
-Ayesha