On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:52 PM, Kasun Gunasekara <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:

> What I've done here is simply removing the "checked" by default attribute
> from HTTP checkbox and adding a tooltip to warn users the insecurity of
> using HTTP. I don't think it will affect the functionality of the API
> Console or any other workflow.

This means the APIs will now only be available over HTTPS by default unless
they specifically check the HTTP option. I'm not saying this will break
anything, but people who used to just try it out on http will have to face
complications. So IMO it would be better if we can have some prominency on
this field on the UI. This way people who are ok to stick with http would
be "kind of" tipped to check the http option and others would be given a
fair warning of the consequences beforehand.

Thanks,
NuwanD.