Hi Hasitha,

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Hasitha Hiranya <hasit...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Isuru,
>
> Above mediation flow has several BE calls. Not one. And message
> transformations in the middle of them.
> That is why I was trying to direct it to the same sequence.
>
> Is this approach is wrong?

Yes it is not correct.

Basically if you need to guaranteed delivery we need to send the message
using the Forwarding message processor directly to the backend. Forwarding
message processor internally uses a blocking client to invoke the backend.
If you want to do some transformation, you can do that before putting to
the to the store. However if you have some kind of service chaining
scenario you have to re-design flows using reply sequences etc.

Thanks.

> Thanks
>
> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Isuru Udana <isu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 11:33 PM, Hasitha Hiranya <hasit...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> OK. I am trying a reliable delivery scenario.
>>>
>>> 1. Get message.
>>> 2. Go thro mediation flow.
>>> 3. If something went wrong put the original message to a queue (message
>>> store)