Hi Milan,

In our first version we showed it in the notification bar. But according to
the reviews we got in demos etc, the idea was showing it in notification
bar is not making enough visibility to the user. But showing it in a popup,
takes users attention. Which is better in terms of MDM perspective. If user
disregards the notification bar, then he will miss the message. I think to
the problem you mentioned with the pop ups, we can implement a simple
listener to listen to device screen (whether its active or not) and use it
when showing the notification. Since we already have the timer(polling
feature) we can incorporate that also to show stacked up messages received
while user is offline. So I'm -1 to notification bar only approach. Or else
we should have both IMO.

Thanks

--
Kasun Dananjaya Delgolla