Hi All,

We had to fix the UI test cases again after the API creation flow changed.
Following is the updated status now. Can you guys run UI module locally
before commit ( since jenkins UI tests can not be run) and check whether
any tests are broken due to new code changes? We are working on to fix
failures.

Results :

Failed tests:

APIMANAGER3250CrossTenantSubscriptionTestCase.checkCrossTenantSubscription:176
» Timeout

APIMANAGER3272ExternalLogoutPageTestCase.loginAndLogoutToStoreCheckForSessionInvalidated:84
» Timeout

APIMANAGER3344ScopeSpecificTokenTestCase.testPublishApiWithScopesDefined:204
» NoSuchElement
  APIVersoinStatTestCase.testVersionStats:70 » Timeout Timed out after 30
second...
  TestNameLengthTestCase.testVerifyAPIName:105 truncated API name found
expected:<true> but was:<false>
  YouTubeUIPagesTestCase.testYoutubeAPI:71 » IllegalArgument Cannot find
element...
  YouTubeUIRecordedTestCase.testSubscribeAPI:173 » Timeout Timed out after
60 se...

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Kasun Gunasekara <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Irham,
>
> Regarding APIMANAGER3344ScopeSpecificTokenTestCase. Select Scopes button
> only shows up when an API is published with one or more scopes defined and
> applied to some resources + the current application is subscribed to it.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Kasun Gunasekara
> Software Engineering Intern - WSO2
> Mobile : +94 77 6986482
> Twitter <https://twitter.com/KaluMallii> | Google+
> <https://plus.google.com/+KaZGunasekara/> | LinkedIn
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kasun32>
>
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Irham Iqbal <iq...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Currently I am fixing the following APIM UI integration tests failures.
>>
>> Results :
>>
>> Tests run: 26, Failures: 9, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1
>>
>> When i go through the code i found the following lines which may causing
>> the test failures.
>>
>> APIMANAGER3272ExternalLogoutPageTestCase
>>

>>    - Getting an 404 when try to access
>>    https://localhost:9443/store/site/pages/login.jag.
>>    - In the code variable externalLogoutPage has assigned "custom logout
>>    page url".
>>

>> APIMANAGER3344ScopeSpecificTokenTestCase
>>

>>    - Searching Select Scopes link inside My Subscriptions page in the
>>    store but i don't see any select scope link in that page.
>>

>> APIMANAGER3363StoreAPIConsoleWithReverseProxy
>>

>>    - When click on API Console tag getting an exception in log and also
>>    bellowing exception under that tag - 500 : undefined
>>
>> https://localhost:9443/store/api-docs/admin%40apimanager3363.com/APIMANAGER3363/1.0.0
>>    .
>>

>> APIMANAGER3366MultipleGatewayPublishTestCase
>>
>>    - In the publisher when adding the API in the manage state it's
>>    expecting input.env css selector  but it's not in that page.
>>

>> APIMANAGER3371BusinessInformationClearedWhenAPISavedButton
>>
>>    - In the publisher when adding the API in the manage state it's try
>>    to click on xpath //form[@id='manage_form']/fieldset[3]/legend  but
>>    it's not in that page.
>>

>> APIMANAGER3412DifferentRegistryContextPath
>>

>>    - In the publisher when adding the API in the design state it's try
>>    to find a element by id jsonform-0-elt-production_endpoints but it's
>>    not in that page.
>>

>> APIVersoinStatTestCase
>>

>>    - In the publisher in the all API page when it's empty it's trying to
>>    find versionTxt by id but it's not in that page.
>>

>> TestNameLengthTestCase
>>

>>    - When running this test alone it's working. Some other test/tests
>>    might be the reason of failure of this test case.
>>

>> YouTubeUIPagesTestCase
>>
>>    - testAPIPage.getTestResponseBody() gives <ams:fault xmlns:ams="
>>
>> http://wso2.org/apimanager/security";><ams:code>900902</ams:code><ams:message>Missing
>>    Credentials</ams:message><ams:description>Required OAuth credentials not
>>    provided. Make sure your API invocation call has a header: "Authorization:
>>    Bearer ACCESS_TOKEN"</ams:description></ams:fault>

> [...]

Waruna Perera
Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation
Mobile: +94 77 3867037
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
lean . enterprise . middlewear.