Hi All,

Currently the Activiti Explorer, has the tabs, Inbox, My Task, Queued,
Involved and Archived. The task which are assigned to the user is displayed
in the My Tasks and those in which he has been set as a candidate user or
if he is a part of the group with has been set as the candidate group, it
is displayed under involved, which he can claim and complete.

+1, to implement a separate claimable task tab in the BPMN Explorer to
display tasks assigned to both candidate user and candidate group.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva Balachandran

--